Monday 13 June 2011

Secret Agent Kiss Kiss


If there's one thing I insist on when I'm shopping it's great customer service !
 
To find out exactly what you can expect in terms of customer service at  your favourite stores, I am going undercover as your Secret Beauty Agent.
 
I will be going into some of your favourite stores buying products or getting makeovers or simply picking up tips. This week I went to House of Fraser on Oxford Street. I headed over to the Estee Lauder counter to pick up the Idealist  Cooling Eye Illuminator.
 
My assistant was the lovely Emily, who was a great representative for the brand. Smart, but not overly made up and she seemed genuinely glad to help me. She had great product knowledge and when I asked for some samples, she instantly customised my experience by asking my skin type and what I  was interested in.  A really great customer experience for me.
 
Next, I moved on to the Cover FX counter, directed by another good assistant on th Benefit counter whose 'erase paste' concealer range unfortunately didn't run beyond a rather green looking beige. I'd heard of Cover FX before and seen it when it first launched exclusively at Harvey Nicks, so I was curious to see what it had to offer me.
 
Zoralia was was great. She ran through my skin type, every day skin care regime and then as well as general product knowledge, highlighted exactly why Cover FX would suit me.
 
She expertly removed my existing warpaint and made up my face half in foundation the other in concealer, so I could see the difference in coverage, before finishing me off with a dusting of mineral powder. 
 
She priced up all the products she used on me and when I decided to just take the foundation, there wasn't any of that sour lemon face you sometimes experience from some sales assistants when you don't buy everything they recommend to you.
 
As well as my foundation, she gave me a sample of the skin primer and a look card which included all the prices of the products.
 
She was personable, professional and really made me look and feel great. As for the things I left behind - well it's payday next week and I will definitely be going back for them.
 
My Secret Beauty Agent rating 5  *****

No comments:

Post a Comment